Saturday, October 18, 2008

Hotel Security is important business


Something interesting and scary at the same time happend few days ago..one of my co-worker at front desk/night audit and a good freind got held at gun point and got robbed in ohio.Luckily,the money was kept under the drawer and he only had kept 50-100 dollars on the top shelf.I had advised him NOT to leave the main entrance doors open at night and do the transactions from the bullet proof glass window.But he alwasy ignored my advise. Especially during winter when businesses are slow or when its christmas time, a lot of people have extra money for gifts and to decorate their homes. and at same time many have sudden need for it too. So if there is not way to earn it,then some waco out there don't mind stealing it.But this time,I heard it happening in summer time.I felt sorry for him and everybody involved.

No comments:

Post a Comment